Me Me Me!
Now do not get me wrong, I love summer. I really do. But I have had enough and these are the things I am looking forward to:
1. Soups and warm foods
2. Crisp fall air, something about it totally draws me out for cool evening and morning walks. Enough with running outside in the scorching heat.
3. Carving pumpkins, and dragging out all my fall decor.
4. Boots and sweaters, love wearing layers.
5. 30 Rock coming back on. Yesssssss.
6. Deacon is starting preschool, I know he will love it.
7. Halloween, not to dress up but to bake treats, decorate and plan a cute costume for Deacon.
8. A canyon drive to see the leaves changing.
9. Opening my window just a crack at night and felling the canyon breeze.
10. Breaking out my moccasins for my indian summer.
Now how about some add ons? Please please tell me what you love about Fall in the comments. Another thing I love about this fall is, I swear I will keep this blog updated. I have a couple lists comin your way this week and I may just beg you for a particular list. Sound great? Love. You. Fall.