Monday, June 7, 2010

How you know it really is summer

This sunburn= summer has arrived

1. You wake up and feel like you may have spent have the night in a swamp.
2. Too many hours outside results in that oh too familiar sunburn feeling.
3. You have consumed a full watermelon by yourself in two days.
4. It is impossible to get your kids in bed because it forever feels like 7:00 pm all evening.
5. The smell of BBQs and your roses blooming.

Isn't it swell? Welcome Summer!

p.s. Can you send me some more lists? I love them. I have a few I still need to post but I am greedy and I would like more. Also should we do some sort of giveaway? That would be fun I think.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!

    PS summer hasn't arrived here it's cold and rainy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's when I am officially staying out late because it's still light. However, I kind of stay out late most nights because of Bruiser. But it's dark in the winter. Light in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold and rainy=much bitterness amongst those of us who have to listen to those who have fun summer nights!

    ReplyDelete