Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things I am looking forward to (a list to be jealous of, mostly because I do not have much in my life for anyone to be jealous of)

1. A entire huge fresh watermelon cut up in the fridge just for me to consume in two days tops.
2. A girls weekend getaway starting Thursday, wahoo!
3. The Bahamas a week after that!
4. A kid who is potty trained. (old news but still oh so good for me.)
5. Those new yogurt creamies have only 105 calories, we can ALL look forward to that!
6. Going to the pool at least 4 times this week, yessssss.
7. Winning the lottery, if I say I will win I will, just like the book the Secret.

Do tell me something you are looking forward to, or something I should be jealous of. I promise to be happy for you.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Getting my bathroom all fixed up.
    2. My 2 year old's first dance class in the morning.
    3. My hubby finally coming home from SF after being gone a week. (and seeing his reaction to the bathroom... surprise!)

    Not as exciting as the bahamas, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing everyone from Scotland! and new paint in my bedroom--and not going in to work for weeks--and reading The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we bought a vanagon! so i'm looking forward to camping it up and cooking in my big ol' VAN! yeaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete