Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I took a few days off

It was Memorial day weekend! So sue me! I loved our last add on list sooooooo much I thought I would do another one. Then tomorrow really is things that must go Friday, swear I am not lying. Please believe me, I wont let you down two weeks in a row. So without further delay:

The absolute best summer foods a add on list:

1. Watermelon, do not even try and touch this one it is the best.
2. Grilled hamburgers (really anything grilled)
3. Corn on the cob

Summer is really here! We can actually allow ourselves to get excited now. Tell me your add on in the comment section, please? Thank you I knew you would.

7 comments:

  1. 4. in-season tomatoes--I try not to eat tomatoes (much) the rest of the year and treat tomatoes as the summer/early fall treat that they are
    5. basil, piles of it, on everything
    6. peaches. Mmmmmmm, peaches. Also,
    7. cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8. Grilled steak (we serve it with grilled corn on the cob... yum!)
    9. Zucchini bread
    10. Sweet peas
    11. Green beans straight off the vines
    12. Otter Pops
    13. Ice cream sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14. black bean burgers. yes, everyone. They are delicious. don't even deny it.

    15. ice cold diet coke

    16. kebabs!

    17. lemonaaaaaaade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe I did not say Diet coke or otter pops first!All though Otter pops were better when they were the original otters with pictures, Alexander the Grape and the Strawberry girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18. Creamies

    PLUS I have to ditto everything else on this list and double ditto the meat! Nothing beats some good summer eats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 19. The first homemade potato salad and baked beans each summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. 20. 44 oz. Mtn. Dew with 2/3 ice. Winner!!!

    ReplyDelete