Friday, May 28, 2010

Frida y is almost over but it is still Friday and here are the things that must go.

1. Shape ups
Lar, this is for you. I don't even know that this needs commentary. Really? Are you kidding me? You're not? Well, good luck with that.


2. cauliflower

cauliflower is the equivalent of water in the vegetable world--it tastes like nothing. i hate it. don't even try to sneak it into my dish. especially as a puree. this means you, jessica seinfeld. you and your nasty puree parlor tricks.also, does this picture give anyone else weird feelings? first picture that came up when i googled cauliflower. awesome. it looks like scabs. see? cauliflower=scabs. get it outta here.


3. kate gosselin

kinda can't believe she's still around. kinda can't believe she made it as far as she did with that "no/yes" hair. Extensions won't save you, Kate. is anyone else as sick of her as i am? i think you are. but if that's the case, WHY IS SHE STILL EVERYWHERE?!
4. T-R-U-Kstrucks. BIG ones. big ol' Utah trucks. there's probably one right on your bumper right now on I-15. like this one. I got news for you, meathead. just because you're in a truck listening to Alan Jackson doesn't make you invincible. pretty sure 90mph will kill you just as much as it will kill me in my ford probe. just sayin.

also, I'm sorry you have to overcompensate for things. yikes.

5. Dave Matthews Band

if you had to listen to this all day every day at work like i do, you'd hate it, too. a girl can only handle so much jam band sensibilities. plus, every song sounds the same. don't even try to tell me that's not true. i will punch you in the face. lovingly, of course.

I would also like to lovingly add the series finale of LOST. Maybe they could try again in six months, I find it unacceptable.

3 comments:

  1. I was ambivalent about cauliflower, and now I see it must go, if nothing because of that freaky picture. I think it will haunt my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that post! And i'm so happy you added the shape ups on there. But i have to say, i love Cauliflower....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHa I literally laughed out loud reading this post. Hey, I am a cauliflower fan. I too puree it and hide it in food!!! And, thank you the next time i do eat it I will be thinking scabs.
    I also LOVED the truck comments. GREAT LAUGHS.. Pretty sure I have at least one of those parked out back. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete