Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things I woke up to this morning. A list

1. Deacon saying "I need daddy to cut my fingermails in the baffroom"
2. Three! new lists in my inbox. One from the youngest blogger I know and one from someone in China! (pretend you do not know my little brother is in China.)
3. The aftermath of a nighttime rainfall, so good smells and clean earth.

I still want so many lists! I am a list maniac. So please send me all your lists. Soon I will be requesting specific lists, wont that be fun? Then you don't even have to be creative. Together we can list anything we wan't!

4 comments:

  1. 1. I love lists.
    2. I love you!
    3. I love new rain clean smells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Question - can it be a list about anything. Are you allowed multiple lists and if you reach 100 submissions do you get airmiles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "baffroom" CUTE!

    that kind of sounds like a good morning, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheonagh- please send me any and all lists! I will work on the air miles, please send me lots of lists I will love them all I am sure.

    ReplyDelete