Friday, May 21, 2010

And presenting- Things that must go Friday by the lovely Amy Morby

ahem. things that must go.

1. pants without pockets.




what are you trying to pull here? definitely NOT awesome.

2. corporate toilet paper


i don't know why corporate America can't spring for some softer toilet paper. i don't know why there hasn't been a full-on class action lawsuit on this one. one thing i DO know is that my undercarriage is pissed. undercarriages across America are pissed. 'nuff said.

3. men in the office that spray too much air freshener after they poop
let's face it--you're not fooling anyone. obviously when the entire office "mysteriously" smells like glade cinnamon sticks, you pooped. go easy on the spray. a little spritz will do ya. i promise.

4. voicemail menus
omg. O.M.G. do i seriously have to sit through 3 minutes of robot lady voice before I can leave my freakin message? is it really necessary to go through all those options when all I ask is a simple beep? I'm writing the voicemail bureaucrats about this right this minute. hell hath no fury.

5. sticky babies
sticky babies really grind my gears. stop judging--i'm not a babyphobe. i know babies inevitably get sticky. but they don't have to stay that way--especially punch mouth. i believe there's a product for that--it's pretty revolutionary. In fact, they might even be a few bucks at Wal-Mart. They're called wet wipes. Ever heard of them? Probably not. You should check them out. They're pretty awesome.
i didn't want to put in a picture of a sticky baby because that might be mean. but i bet this couple has sticky babies.
Always a pleasure Amy. Please one and all do not shy away from sending me your lists, I have loved every single one I have received.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with each of these items. They must go. Thanks especially for the first two pictures. Very illustrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely thrilled with your list blog. Lists can be so concise (or not), but they are a good way to get lots of thoughts into a small space. And they bring order to my chaotic thought process. And they're fun. And cute. And sparkly. Oh, there I go, making order out of chaos...aka a list...

    ReplyDelete