Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bailey the Blogger


This is Bailey my youngest lister yet. I would also be interested in her list on "Best(or worst) things about a middle school dance" Who else wants to see that list?

Why I love blogging/ blogs…

1. Able to keep up with family and friend’s busy lives

2. Feeling special when someone comments on your posts

3. Getting to hear all the funny things Deacon says

4. Having a reason to take pictures

5. Posting funny videos

6. Reading cute blogs like “rock star diaries and nienie dialogues”

7. And last but not least… Making lists to post on your blog!

Everyone go take a look at Baileys blog and take note of #2 on this list. Thanks Bailey, excellent list! Looking forward to more lists from you!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see Bailey's middle school dance list! SO MUCH.

    But I like this list too, because some of her reasons for loving blogging/blogs are the same as mine. Well done, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too me too! We could all do our junior high dance lists and it would be like travelling through the ages. Way to go Bailey!

    ReplyDelete