Friday, May 14, 2010

Because I am having my own water woes on this rainy day in Salt Lake city

My Recent Water Woes:

1) Our water got turned off because we are new at being homeowners and didn't change it into our names in time. We had to ration the water in the pitcher in our fridge. I don't like rationing water, I like flushing, washing my hands, face etc. watering my plants, drinking. You can laugh its okay...we did.
2) After our water gets turned on, a frozen pipe floods our basement. Good times.
3) It has rained every day this week.
4) Worst of all, yesterday at Walmart I was trying to be a good Samaritan and return my cart to its designated area and an evil puddle drenched my whole shoe, sock and pant leg.

Come back sunshine.

Thank you Jessica! Everyone loves a list when you make fun of your own crappy situation, don't we? Keep those lists coming. And also you can look forward to this blog getting a facelift soon thanks to the ever awesome Amy Morby

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE THIS BLOG. already
    a. thinking of a current list
    b. looking through old lists and
    c. excited about future lists ...

    ...i can send you to possibly post.
    i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! I am sorry for your water woes! I feel give you sympathy for this surely is a sad thing! I hope your water woes end soon.

    ReplyDelete