Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Because everyone knows Wednesdays are even worse than Mondays


Wednesday..........

1. Do not eat Monster Munch
2. Do not cry, moan or argue with anyone about the election (again)
3. Procrastinate by any of the following – checking facebook, ebay, or
any of the BBC live blogs or the Guardians either, well at least after
I know who’s in the Cabinet.
4. Do something - anything on one of my lists
5. Do not lose the lists or accidently throw them out in a cleaning
frenzy (Unlikely to work self into frenzy of any description today)
6. Do not colour coordinate the lists so I become 10% more effective.
(Strictly speaking this comes under the banner of procrastination but
does mean I get to use highlighter pens to my heart’s content)
7. Do not Re-write the lists in my best handwriting. (See 6).
8. Do not Type the lists up on a spreadsheet then re-order them all,
(yup still procrastinating).
9. Do some work
10. Get emails down under 3 figures even by randomly deleting them.
11. Do not eat a toffee crisp or other assorted chocolate
confectionery.
12. Tidy up foot high random pile of paper on desk.
13. Remember to pick up the kid
14. Don’t let the kid watch Eastenders
15. Watch Eastenders
16. Ransack kitchen for a rogue pack of Monster Munch.

For reference purposes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Munch

Thanks for the list Sheonagh, please do keep them coming. All the way from Scotland, this blog is going global baby!

2 comments:

  1. I know you said *not* to, Sheonagh, but color coordinating the lists sounds very very tempting. Also, I find it positively shocking how much I eat when I am procrastinating. Someone should do a time and motion study of me when I'm "writing"--all paths lead to the cupboards, and to cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened this blog up and went...who does my sister know that is eating monster munch? And then I realised! I think we all might as well embrace the procrastination because it is going to happen, so instead of trying to talk yourself out of it, embrace the procrastination. The work will get done eventually.

    ReplyDelete