Monday, May 17, 2010

On Mondays you just need something short and sweet


My top 5 favorite Dogs
1. Chili Cheese Dog
2. Corn Dog
3. Airbud
4. Hot Dog
5. Bruiser (my dog)

I would like to add our dog Duke (above pictured) to the worlds cutest dogs list. Thank you to Walker for sending me the list all the way from China. Now lets get a list of all the freaky foods you have eaten there. Stay tuned this week for some good lists including a best movie list by the snobbiest movie snob ever. My husband.

6 comments:

  1. Top 5 dogs! Why didn't *I* think of that?

    Also, I cannot wait for the snobbiest movie snob ever's list. Can. Not. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, that picture of Duke is unbelievable. So CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does one submit a list to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke is 'dorable. Must ruminate on my next list. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane! Just send me an email at fortheloveofalist@hotmail.com. Thank you for asking, I need all the lists I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time i will give you a picture of Bruiser

    ReplyDelete