Monday, May 10, 2010

Laura and a little list

That girl drinking the ketchup is Laura. She hates milk and that is why she is drinking ketchup.

Why i hate milk. A list by Laura Kramer

1. i always feel like i need a drink of water after i drink milk

2. it's too thick

3. it's milk.

4. i feel like i can taste it spoiling as i drink it

5. it has terrible flavor

Totally agree Laura, what a list. Next I need a list from YOU. Yes YOU. Email me @fortheloveofalist@hotmail.com Congratulations Laura for being the first guest lister on the soon to be world famous blog!

2 comments:

  1. This blog rules. I officially went immediately to compose a list but I could not think of one. Boo. But I am on it. I promise to submit you a list asap. Meanwhile: I never drink milk either, for all the reasons you mention, Laura. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have submitted a list. I hope it gets published! Fingers crossed.

    This is a great idea. Laura's list made me think of drinking milk from a plastic thermos circa 1987, and it had a terrible taste. But I still like milk, but only under correct circumstances.

    ReplyDelete