Thursday, May 27, 2010

so sorry to have neglected you

Here I am! Did you miss me? I have been very busy watching disappointing t.v series finales and terrible movies. I thought of something fun, do you want to join in? Please? It wont be fun if you don't play, oh you will? Great. Its a add on list. Starts with a couple from me then one (or more) from you then the next person and so on. Just leave your add on in the comments section. Thank you ahead of time for being so wonderful . So without further delay our first add on list:

Songs that without fail always get you dancing, no matter how terrible they are.

1. Holiday by Madonna
2. Gimme More Britney Spears
3. Get down on it Kool and the gang

Alright, ball is in your court. Remember we are not here to judge (I also really like Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus, its not my fault it is so catchy!) Please do tell what really gets your toe tappin. Annnnnnd tomorrow is Friday! Get ready for things that must go!

9 comments:

  1. 4. Great DJ by the Ting Tings

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. That's the way, (uh huh uh huh) I like it. KC and the Sunshine Band
    6. Hey Ya Outkast
    7. Single Ladies Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8. Get into the groove, Madonna
    9. Gamma Ray, Beck
    10. I can't get you out of my head, Kylie Minogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12. Rockstar - Pink...it's a family favorite around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groove is in the heart - Dee lite
    Also sadly (don't laugh Mrs D) almost anything by Abba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not laugh. Who doesn't love Abba?!
    Dancing Queen almost made my list, but I thought maybe I shouldn't extend my list further. Groove is in the heart is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. . .I have so many and they are just silly, but I will give and oldie and newer one.

    "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
    (don't even try to say you didn't get silly with the girls when this came on)

    "Bad Romance or Paparazzi" -Lady Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LISTS! I just found about this blog from Amelia's. What a good idea. Matt and I have been keeping lists for years- least favorite words, least favorite songs, etc. Most of our lists have some kind of negative focus. What does that say about us?

    ReplyDelete